Thursday 18 November 2010

America's Next Top Model: Ann Ward

My prediction for the winner of America's Next Top Model: Ann!

Her pictures are flawless and her social awkwardness is adorable. She has won best photo five weeks in a row, and broke America's Next Top Model history. I do wish she would break out of her shell a bit more.

She says her shyness comes from being teased about her height in the past. She's 6'2.

Ann is very quiet, and in the past episode says, "the strategy going through my head is just try to scream, even though it feels like im screaming just do it."


Ann's an inspiration to anyone who sees themselves as a social outcast.




She really reminds me of Tilda Swinton in Orlando, in this one.






This photograph is my favorite. A black angel that looks soft and delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment